Monday, February 13, 2012

Twitter is not my friend

This evening I found that Twitter changed their interface-and in the process I find that unless I use the computer in my living room to Tweet I'm able to do everything I want to at Twitter except actually tweet...I can write'em but the tweet button does nothing. I'm sure I'll work it out shortly but until I do expect tweets to come in bunches.

For those not following Unseen on Twitter the feed can be found here.

For those wanting to know what I was going to post- I was spending the evening rewatching the heart breaking Bridge at Nogunri which I saw at the 2010 NYAFF as Little Pond. Place it in the realm of one of the best anti-war films you'll ever see. A new full review will go up for The Korean Film Blogathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment