Saturday, September 28, 2013

Tom Hanks and Steve Coogan at the New York Film Festival

More pictures are coming. I have stuff from the press conferences I've attended, John has some and the elusive Chocko has a ton too. But before the avalanche comes I thought I'd tease you with some pictures from the press conferences yesterday when I snapped a few pictures of Tom Hanks, Barkhad Abdi and Paul Greengrass at the CAPTAIN PHILIPS  screening and Steve Coogan at ALAN PARTRIDGE. (Both films are worth seeing when you can)

Tom Hanks laughs as Barkhad Abdi talks about shooting in the boats
Tom Hanks, Barkhad Abdi and Paul Greengrass


Steve Coogan talks seriously about comedy and why the Bolsheviks know how to treat royalty
Steve Coogan
 

ADDENDUM additional photos can be found at out Tumbler page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment