Monday, September 1, 2014

Age Of Reason plays this month in Ohio


Because I have vowed  to let you know when films we've reviewed can be seen I want to let you know that another recently reviewed film is getting more screenings-THE AGE OF REASON- a great coming of age film (my review is here) is screening this month in Ohio and if you're in the area you should make the effort to go.

 Andrew Schrader the co-director and writer of the film has let me know that his film is getting screenings in Columbus Ohio on the 20th.  at the Gateway Film Center 1550 N High St, Columbus, OH 43201.

It will also be getting a screening at the Cincinnati Film Festival which takes place on September 18-21. The screening at the film festival has yet to be publicly announced though tickets will be going on sale next Monday the 8th.

I will let you know as soon as I get more details on both screenings, but since time is short I would rather you be able to pencil things in to your schedule before it fills up. You will want to see the film if you can because it is one you'll want to share with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment