Sunday, September 7, 2014

Heartbeats of Fiji (2013)


Heartbeats of Fiji from Jon Kasbe on Vimeo.

Today I’m running Jason Kasbe‘s FIJI’s HEARTBEATS.

In the course of exchanging email’s with Jon last year he sent me a link for the film, which is about a beat school in Fiji, and I loved it. I wanted to do something special with it but regrettably I never did until now. I think the most special thing I can do is posting it so you can all see it.

The film is a wonderful ten minute look at some guys from Fiji who attend a music school and find what they want to do with their lives. It’s a magical film about finding and doing what you love.

Do yourself a favor watch the film and put Jon's name on a list of filmmakers to watch. Trust me he's going places and going to be winning lots of awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment