Saturday, October 4, 2014

Girls on Film: Hanging out with Terry Gilliam

A couple of weeks back I was luck enough to go to a press conference with Terry Gilliam and  actor Lucas Hedges to talk about ZERO THEOREM. I shot a ton of pictures and made a recording of the press conference.

The ever wonderful Liz Whittmore of Reel News Daily asked if she could have a copy of the conference so she could use it in preparing her piece on the film. I said of course and when I got home and down loaded it I sent it off to her. Unbeknownst to either of us the recording turned out good enough that Liz could use the recording as part of the podcast GIRLS ON FILM.

Until I get a few minutes to transcribe the whole press conference the best thing you can do is go over to Reel News Daily and listen to the highlights that Liz has pulled together. The piece can be found here.

And while you're there you should read all her stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment