Saturday, April 18, 2015

Day 2 at Tribeca 2015- three high points impressions

I have to get up in 3 and a half hours but I wanted to say a couple of quick things- a full report will be coming soon.

RIFF TRAX :THE ROOM was so funny that tears roll down your face. Its possibly the best one they've done.

I wish you all could have been there as Lesley Coffin, Joe Bendel, Chris Bourne and I discussed heatedly SCHERZO DIABOLICO. Its a mess of a movie that had about 20 people walk out and had those that stayed saying mostly bad things.

I loved talking to Nathanael Hood about AUTISM IN LOVE. If his finished piece is as passionate as his defense of the film he put up this afternoon then you'll have a great read ahead of you.

Okay-bed time

I have lots to report, pictures to post and films to review-tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment