Saturday, March 26, 2016

Gasparilla Film Festival starts Thursday

The Gasparilla Film Festival Starts Wednesday in Tampa.


I had not heard of it until I got a press release about it.

I mentioned it to my brother who was in Tampa for years and he said was the festival was really cool and that his friend had helped to found it.

In looking over the schedule it appears to be a super festival that were I not tied up with Tribeca I might consider covering but since I am tied to the festival here in New York a side trip isn't going to happen.

We've seen and covered four of the films they are screening

EMBRACE THE SERPENT
ADDERALL DIARIES
ONE MORE TIME (aka WHEN I LIVE MY LIFE OVER AGAIN)
HAVANA MOTOR CLUB

And there are a few more we might squeeze in remotely if things fall together.

If you are near Tampa and St Pete next weekend I suggest you give the film festival a try.

For the complete schedule and tickets go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment