Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Tribeca 2016 Quotes

As I did last year here are a bunch of lines of dialog or narration from Tribeca films that stayed with me.

Everyone vomits, it's a party- ALL THIS PANIC

Ifw we only remember the good things about the ones we love, what do we lose?- MEMORIES OF THE PENITENT HEART

All Teddy Bears are nihilists - ADULT LIFE LESSONS

"Can you not text and drive, my life is in your hands."
"You're assuming I'm not trying to kill you"
-ADULT LIFE LESSONS

Mom, why is life so full of pain and regret- LIFE, ANIMATED

Paintings are like nose jobs.- EVERYONE KNOWS...ELIZABETH MURRAY

You couldn't possibly know what's strange for this town -THE FIXER

"You ust can't go around shooting, where do you think we are?"
"America"
-THE LONER

Honey is vomit- BUGS

It's not rocket science, it's straight forward...there's no rhyme or reason. - NY Times Morgue attendant describing how easy it is to find things in OBIT

Art has no value unless two or three people want it - MAURIZIO CATTELAN ...I'LL BE RIGHT BACK

We have art so we don't die of truth- MAURIZIO CATTELLAN...I'LL BE RIGHT BACK

No Matter how many battles you've been in you can always learn from someone else-WIN!

This looks like me if I was going to brutally repress some people- Jon Stewart in TICKLING GIANTS

The funniest joke ever is the one told at a funeral-TICKLING GIANTS

After Morsi, Egypt could have been lead by martians and been happy- TICKLING GIANTS

Scientists say we are made of atoms but a little bird told me we are made of stories- SHADOW WORLD

Politicians are like prostitutes only more expensive- SHADOW WORLD

I look for the crown but know the guillotine is in sight- JEREMIAH TOWER

If you did bad things but don't remember them are they still part of you? - LAVENDER

I'm just having a bad life but it will be over soon- POOR BOY

I'm making an action movie of my life called Double Dragon Fuck Off and Die - POOR BOY

Fred is dead because I didn't like his nipples- MY BLIND BROTHER

There are those who play music, those who dance to it and those rare few who can do both -MR CHURCH

New York would be great except for all the New Yorkers here- CURMUDGEONS

"Did you love grandma?"
"Sure I did she was a good mother and a fun drunk"- CURMUDGEONS

No comments:

Post a Comment